3.01.2009

Pregnancy Pictures

So I finally am posting some pictures of my growing belly. Enjoy!


32 weeks.


33 weeks.


And this is just what I feel I look like sometimes.

8 comments:

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

You are too cute!

Angie said...

You are so funny and you have the cutest little pregnant belly. I can't believe you are almost there! Wow, that has gone by fast. Good luck with the last few weeks!

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh Britta!! You look adorable!! How much longer do you have? Yay, I can't wait:) Stay warm.

Ben and Rachel said...

Britta you are so cute!!!! You wear that belly well. I can't believe how far a long you are. Will it be a boy or a girl?

Powell's Place said...

You actually look like you could have a baby in there now! I love your pink shirt!

mama bear said...

Aw, what a cute little Mama! By the way, your hair is getting really long, I love it!

Missy said...

do you believe this time will ever actually pass? seems like only yesterday we were on the top thrill dragster. to me it's gone by really fast. :) can't wait to see the little babe! you're almost there!

Sonii said...

Oh Britta!!!! I miss you so much. I can hardly wait to see the new babe. You are so cute pregnant and I'm really glad you have been taking pictures. I randomly met this lady called Britta the other day. I asked her if she was Norwegian and she said she was. I gave her a great big hug just because she had the same name as you. She said she heard that the name Britta means strength. I believe her. You are strong. I know you'll be just find delievering my new niece. I love you bunches and am really looking forward to seeing you again. Love, Sonja