37 1/2 weeks.
I'm going to have a baby soon! It's still surreal to me. My last day of work is this Tuesday and I couldn't be any more ready. It's getting pretty hard to bend over the crib and lift the little guy. The nursery is ready and is just waiting for a little baby girl to sleep in it (not that she will be doing much of that anyway). Is she going to come early, late, right on time? Is labor and delivery going to hurt? Is she going to be healthy? What does it feel like to be truly tired and sleep deprived? These are just some of the questions that are buzzing around in my head. Overall, I'm sure that everything will go just fine and that she will be here before we know it. Aaahhh!!
6 comments:
We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see her and meet her. I also need to come over and see the nursery! You are the cutest little pregnant lady. Everyone is going to have lots of questions. It's totally normal.
Oh my goodness Britta!!!You look so excited and I know you will be a wonderful mommy. I am in CH and am meeting up with Laura and Ellie tomorrow. I have to head back to FL tomorrow, but it has been a fun trip. Will be praying for you!
loving the belly! I'm sure she'll be right on time haha. We should hang out when you are done with your job. You'll be living the easy life for at least a couple of days!
Congrats and good luck! I can't wait to hear about her safe arrival. And you are so cute pregnant. I wish I could see you in person.
You should post some pictures of your baby shower before that kid gets here and takes over you life haha!
britta--you look great! it's been three weeks since this post so i'm dying to know if you had your baby yet. if i remember right, you are due today or sometime close. i've got four days and am still waiting. i can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl. i hope labor and delivery went (or will go) well!
Post a Comment