4.20.2009

She's here!!

Jersi Britt Olsen was born on Wednesday, April 15 at 8:05 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 20 in. long. She is so sweet and Jase and I couldn't be more happy to have a healthy, perfect, little baby girl. Here are some pics from the first couple days of her life.


Fresh outta the womb.


Warming up under the heat lamp. She loves to sleep with her arms up above her head.


All bundled up.


Taking a nap on mom's chest.


Jase and his baby girl.

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Did you see the pics I posted of you on my blog...I stole them from facebook...heheh Yay!!!!

Angie said...

I am so thrilled for you guys!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad that everything went well and that you are all home and safe and healthy. I can't wait to come and see you and bring you dinner!!

Ben and Rachel said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, just like her mama!

mama bear said...

She is so cute! What a perfect little baby, I can't wait to meet her!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Congrats! We are so excited to have another 'J' in the family. We can't wait to see her and you guys, hopefully, sometime soon. Much love, OK Olsen's

Missy said...

what an adorable baby! i'm so glad she's healthy and you're all doing well. can't wait to see her in person.

Barb: said...

Congratulations! She is really cute and I love her name. I hope you're adjusting okay to being a mom--I'm sure you're doing great!