2.11.2009

New Freezer


We found this freezer on craigslist this past weekend. All the hunting that Jase did this past year actually paid off when he brought home a big deer and lots of meat! The freezer that we have in our kitchen is small and can only hold like two things so we needed to get an extra one to store extra stuff. We cleaned it inside and out with bleach and now it's ready to go. Not bad for $50, eh?

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's awesome. I really wish we could have found a stand up freezer. You will love it!

Kathryn Palmer said...

So I found your blog! It was fun to catch up. Congrats on being prego! You two were spoiled over the holidays. Looks like you had a great time on your cruise and in Costa Rica.

Ben and Rachel said...

Britta I'm so happy to have connected! And you are Pregnant!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. You will be the cutest mama eva. Please, please join my blog. It is private, so I need your e-mail address. Kathryn's is also, so I will pass it along. Good to see you and all that you have been up to!

Powell's Place said...

Super fun! You will love your freezer! Ours has been a life saver--especially since it was full of all the meat from the deer Jase shot ha ha.