1.30.2009

Christmas Vacation

For Christmas vacation we got way spoiled. Jase's family took all of us on a 7 night cruise to the western carribbean. After that, we met my family in Costa Rica and celebrated Christmas together. I should have put the cruise pics first because that's what we did first. But, as you know, I haven't blogged for a while so I did it all in reverse. I'll get it right next time, hopefully.


Zip-lining day. As you can see, everyone is geared up except for me. They wouldn't let me do it because I'm prego.


One of the MANY white-faced monkeys we saw in Costa Rica. They were so cute!


My silly bro.


Playing in the water.


One day we took a hike through a National Forest that ended at a beautiful beach.


Hanging out at the hotel.

One night Jase and I played putt-putt on the hotel grounds.


Christmas Day. It was so hot that day but Santa still came out in his suit and was wishing everybody a Merry Christmas.


Thanks to my Mom and Dad for making this trip possible. Love ya!
Trying to get in the Christmas spirit on our tropical cruise.


Me and my belly. I can't believe how much bigger I've gotten since then, and it's only going to get bigger and bigger and bigger...

This is on the beach in Roatan, Honduras. The picture really doesn't do the beach justice. It's one of the prettiest beaches I've seen.


This guy looks almost identical to my dad and the lady sitting next to him kind of looks like me from the back. It was so wierd. I later showed this pic to my dad and he couldn't believe it. He said that it even reminded him of himself.

Jase and one of his bros, James.

Jase had been growing out his beard for a while but decided to cut it all off once we were on vacation. I thought he looked hilarious so I took a picture while he was working on it.


One of the days we left the ship to go exploring. That's our cruise ship in the back.

Olsen family (minus Jessica) on our last night.

3 comments:

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Welcome back to the fold.

Angie said...

Wow, I can't believe you actually blogged again! That's amazing. Looks like your Christmas vacation was absolutely amazing. You look great too! How do you not look pregers at all in the black swim suit and then have your cute little belly in the red swim suit? You are such a cute little pregnant lady and I can't wait to meet your little one! When can you get together to hang out? We leave soon and we need to hang out more!

Marilyn said...

How fun! The Bell family looks awesome as always! Hope you are well:)