Last week I received the news that one of my best friends, Brittany, had drowned while swimming in Mexico. She was my first 'friend' that I ever had. We met in second grade and were close friends all the way through college. It's sad that life just continues on and she will only be a memory in my mind. She was really and truly a special, special person, and the world will never know how great she was. She was so beautiful, inside and out. I will miss her so much and will never forget all the great times that we shared together. I love you, Britt!!

Left to right: Brittany, Ellie, me, Laura, and Meghan.
We love and miss you, Britt!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about you friend. That's really good that you were able to go home for the funeral and get that closure. I'm here if you need someone to talk to or cry to. I'm really sorry.
she was very beautiful...I'm so sorry for you.
Post a Comment