
Today is my birthday! I am 24 years old! I can't believe it. Where does the time go?? I don't have any real plans for my birthday, but I do have to take Jase to the airport. He's going home to good ol' North Carolina to look for practices and such with his brother. I wish I could go so badly! But I guess someone's gotta work and bring home the bacon... Since Jase is leaving today, we can't really do anything so we celebrated last night. Downtown Ann Arbor was having a summer festival so we went to check it out, but it ended up being pretty lame. We left there and walked to the Cottage Inn Restaurant. It was sooo good. Then we came home and ate some of the cake that Jase had made for me as a surprise while I was at work yesterday.

This morning Jase woke me up with breakfast in bed. One of my favorites - eggs and toast. He's so sweet!
Last night I went over to my friends Keith and Angie's house to have dinner. Angie and I then went over to Logan and Ann-Marie's house for cake and ice-cream. I brought over the cake that Jase made because there was no way that I was going to be stuck by myself with that whole cake over the weekend! Keith and his friend took a piece before we left their house, hence the half-eaten, not so pretty cake. After dessert Ann-Marie and I went to see Baby Mama in the theatre. It was pretty funny. Even though I missed Jase a whole lot and wish he could have been around today, I seemed to make due just fine and managed to have a great birthday. Yeah!!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love birthdays. I'm sorry that Jase is gone. Thanks for coming to dinner!!! Tonight will rock!
Happy Birthday! We miss you so much here in NC. Wish you could've come, but understand. We'll see you in December for the cruise!!!! Lots of love, Jenn
Happy Birthday from Levi, he was so excited it was SOMEONE'S birthday...he loves them so much and all ours are in the same two months...lame. The cake was delish.
Happy Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a good time, even if Jase did leave you to fend for yourself!
Post a Comment