6.09.2008

Cedar Point!!

This past week Jase and I played hookie from school and work and went to Cedar Point with some friends from church. We had SO MUCH FUN!! Neither one of us had been to an amusement park in a long time so it was great to be able to ride some rollercoasters. We found, though, that when we were younger, we were able to handle many, many rides without getting sick. These days however, after about 5 or 6 rides, it was time to take break and make sure we didn't throw up all over the place.



This was the very first ride that we rode. It was absolutely insane!! Top Thrill Dragster is what it's called. It's 420 feet tall and goes from 0 to 120 mph in 4 seconds. It pulls you back and shoots you like a sling shot. You go up one way and twist, then come straight back down with another twist. The whole ride is over in 17 seconds, I think. Even though it's short, it's still enough to get your heart racing.


Left to right: Nate, Missy, Me, and Jase. After this picture we rode the Millenium Force rollercoaster, my favorite!


Some of us girls trying to rest after a long day. From left to right: Missy, Me, Trisha, and Kelli.


Jase and Nate coming off of a ride. They didn't feel too well..


This is us about mid-day. We rode so many rides and had just gotten off one that was pretty nauseating. We seriously felt like hurling.


It was so much fun that we may just have to go next year!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I still can't believe that you all went with out us! Oh well. I think we are going to try and go in September sometime. I guess it just depends on my work schedule and Keith's school schedule. glad you had fun

Ann-Marie Photography said...

Yeah...you went with out us :0( But it looks like fun...Logan wants to go the next time. Good luck with the last days of work, and I hope you find a new job soon.

Missy said...

what fun memories. you forgot to put on your blog that you were on the FRONT SEAT of top thrill dragster. and about the rain that hit us going 70 mph. we had so much fun with you guys.