I love these two so much!
Jase is getting ready to graduate in a couple months (WOO-HOO!!) and has been sooo busy at school recently, trying to wrap everything up. I don't know how he does it, but he manages to get all his work done at school, be home every night for dinner, and to play with Jersi before she goes to bed. He never comes home stressed or complains about how busy he is. He's always been very good about leaving school at school. And I love him so much for it! He's the best partner that I could have ever wished for.
And Jersi? From day one she has been such an easy baby to take care of. She's pretty much always happy and I love that she's the happiest in my arms. She keeps me company all day while 'dada' is at school working hard, and is always the first to greet him at the door by crawling as fast as she can to it while yelling squeals of delight. We're so happy that she's ours!
Just wanted to give a shout-out to my two favorite people in the whole world. There's no one else that I'd rather be with than you two. You guys are the best!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you found Jase, too. I can tell you are so happy and it sounds like you are a perfect pair!
Gotta love Daddy times!!
Post a Comment