1.15.2010

9 Months

Jersi turned nine months today!

Smile for the camera!

Jersi and I went to Kristin's house this morning for a playdate/nine month birthday celebration with Sammy. Sam and Jersi had fun playing together and even had a little snack on the rug. I couldn't believe that Jersi was able to sit there, with her own little bowl, and put puffs in her mouth without any help, and didn't want to get up and start crawling around. She looked like such a big girl sitting there. She's really growing up. Fast!


She's going to be a year old so soon! Time really does fly..

Happy nine months to our little honey!!

4 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

Can't believe it. Makes me sad to think that the time goes by so quickly. I think she is looking more like you these days. Her little grin is so precious!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Happy 9 months, Honey!

Nikki Nichols said...

Congrats big girl! That is so crazy how fast she is growing.. how do these babies turn into little children so fast??

Sarah said...

she is SO beautiful!!! Happy 9 months!!