7.26.2009

Jersi's Blessing Day

Jersi did beautifully as she reverently listened to her name officially pronounced for church records and received her first blessing. She looked adorable in her hand-made dress that her G-ma Olsen made just for her. Thankfully her "baby dress" still fit now that she's more than 3 months old and looking everyday less and less like a newborn infant. We were happy that it went well and that she waited until after the main event to dirty her diaper and yet another outfit. Don't worry, we were smart enough to remove the pretty dress before Jersi's nature could rear its ugly head, ...or its bottom.







Jersi was a good sport for all (most) of these pictures. You might have guessed it, but we had to dress her up about 3 times in order to get a couple of good pictures. These were some of those that turned out pretty cute.

8 comments:

Missy said...

what a beautiful baby! and how nice of her to behave during her blessing. :) the dress is gorgeous.

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Jersi looks so pretty!

Powell's Place said...

I'm so sorry we missed that! Her dress looks so pretty. I can't believe how big she looks.

Ben and Rachel said...

What a pretty dress! I'm impressed that you know someone that made it! She IS looking so grown up.

Angie said...

What a beautiful blessing dress and beautiful girl! How exciting. Was family able to be there for the blessing? I'm sad we couldn't be there.

mama bear said...

What a beautiful dress, baby included! I'm glad it was a great day, just sad we couldn't hear the blessing!

Sarah said...

Britta! I saw your blog from Jennifer's blog, whose I saw from.... haha. Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful daughter!! She is gorgeous! Where are you guys living now? Still keeping score during basketball games? = )
--Sarah Gilreath

Jase and Britta said...

hey sarah! i want to be invited to read your blog! britta@unc.edu
are you even going to read this? it's worth a try..