While Jase and I were home in Chapel Hill, Sonja and I got to celebrate our birthday together this year. My birthday is June 28th and Sonja's is June 29th. We had a nice dinner that my dad made and we each had our own cake that my mom made. It was so nice to be home and celebrate with everyone!

Happy Birthday to us!!

Make a wish!

Sonja and I decided to dress up for our birthday. We went all around the house taking random pictures. We got some pretty funny shots.

That's me, obviously.

My beautiful sister, Sonja.

My beautiful sister, Sasha. (We couldn't leave her out :))

My brother bought Jersi some shoes and I tried a pair of them on her. I was walking her around in them and it was so cute to see her little legs moving with shoes on her feet!

Jase, Sasha, and Jersi.

Sonja and Jersi.

My Mom and I gave Jersi a bath in the small sink in the kitchen. She usually loves to take baths, but not that day! I don't think she liked not being able to sit in her bathtub.

Mom and Jersi.

Dad and Jersi
My family with everyone except my brother and one of my sisters. We weren't quite ready to take the picture!
4 comments:
Ahh! I'm so glad you were able to go home for a visit! Although CH is changing, it's still the same...HOME! I can't believe how big Jersi is getting - I feel like you just had her.
How fun that you got to celebrate your birthday with your family! I'm sorry that I totally spaced your birthday! All of my birthday lists are packed away. I hope you had an awesome day though!
Happy birthday Britta! Looks like you had a great time.
happy birthday! quarter of a century, right? jersi is so, so cute. i love the one with your mom because you can really see jersi's face. she doesn't look like a newborn anymore.
Post a Comment