Jase's mom flew in on Tuesday and Jase's dad drove up from Charlotte on Friday. I got to spend lots of time with Jase's mom while Jase was at school all day. She helped me sew one of my shirts, passed along some good recipes, cooked endless amounts of food, went on walks together, oh, and how could I forget, she watched the baby while I took naps (the best part of it all!).

My parents came and spent a long weekend with me and Jersi while Jase was in Boston for AAO. We had tons of fun and stayed busy, busy, busy! We went on a walk to the river, took trips to the grocery store, Ikea, Target, Babies R Us, and to the mall. We also went to movies and dinners, and cooked lots of food, including one of my favorites, banana pudding.

Jersi loves and misses you guys and can't wait to see everyone in NC in July!
My parents came and spent a long weekend with me and Jersi while Jase was in Boston for AAO. We had tons of fun and stayed busy, busy, busy! We went on a walk to the river, took trips to the grocery store, Ikea, Target, Babies R Us, and to the mall. We also went to movies and dinners, and cooked lots of food, including one of my favorites, banana pudding.
Jersi loves and misses you guys and can't wait to see everyone in NC in July!
4 comments:
How fun! That's awesome that you had family come up and visit! I want to come and visit you. When are you available???? She is absolutely adorable. But how could she not be with you and Jase as parents?
She's getting so big already! That's so fun that both your parents got to come visit!
congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. she is a good mix of the two of you.
Hooray for Grandparents! I had a nice chat with Jase's mom at church, and of course how could I forget meeting your dad in the middle of the night! They all seem like great people. Ooh, I love the picture of Jersi at the bottom, she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment