4.19.2010

Jase's post-thesis defense-pose


Look Ma, no hands...I mean no stress. Yep, it's finally done. Well, almost. Just a few minor revisions that should be finished up this week and the rest will be history.
To explain, today was the day that Jase presented his research findings from the project he's been working on for the past 3 years to his thesis committee. His research focused on understanding how we perceive other people that have different types of dental presentations, such as crowding, missing teeth, overbite, etc. and how that might change our view of their attractiveness, intelligence, personality and whether we'd want to interact with them. The findings were really quite interesting. If you're interested, let me know and I can have Jase send you 164 pages of exhilarating bedtime reading that you and your family can enjoy over and over again.:) Only a few more weeks to go and the final step will be graduation! Here we come sweet Carolina!!

2 comments:

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Congrats! I know how much stress has been lifted. Now, it'll make more room for moving, starting a practice, etc... Anyways, congrats again and we are so proud of you, Jase.

Ben and Rachel said...

So exciting! Congratulations! Have you set up shop yet in NC? Aww, I'm so jealous you get to move back there!