3.26.2010

BFF

Sam and Jersi have been friends since day one (at least Jersi's day one). They have done lots of things together this past year and have become great friends! At least Kristin and I think so. Too bad that we're all moving away in two months :( There was a possibility that Sam and his family would be moving to NC just like us, but that didn't work out. I think Jersi was pretty bummed about it. I guess they will just have to continue on with a long-distance relationship. Here are some sweet memories of their year long courtship:


Sam holding Jersi at one of her first Sundays at church.

Playing in the exersaucer at Sam's house. Sam was showing Jersi all the cool things the exersaucer can do.

Playing in the nursing room in BabyGap at the mall.

Going in for the steal!

Hanging out in a store at the mall. This is right before Jersi fell off the chair! She wasn't smiling then.

Sam teaching Jersi all about the big highchair. I think this is where she learned to climb under things and to duck her head.

The weather has been unusually warm here so Kristin and I have been able to get outside some with the kids. This was Jersi's first wagon ride and she loved it. Sam made sure that he had his fishing pole with him so he could 'catch some fish'.

Jase and I dropped Jersi off at Sam's house one afternoon so we could take advantage of the 30% off sales. They had fun playing and eating snacks together.

We'll miss you guys!

1 comment:

kristin said...

OKAY, so i'm several months late in responding but I just saw this! we miss you guys soo much! couldn't we just join families? :) i've got to print out lots of pictures of all the fun things we all did together and put them in an album so Sammy doesn't forget his BFF. love and smooches.