10.15.2009

6 months

Today Jersi turns 6 months! Jase and I were so blessed to have been given such a good and easy baby to take care of. We absolutley adore her and love having her as our first child.

In her first six months of life, Jersi has learned to like:



Swinging outside,


Playing in her exersaucer,


Reading books and playing on our bed,


Playing with her dada,


and watching TV with us.


However, she doesn't like to wear her winter hat! That's going to be a bit of a problem, considering we're already in the 30 degree temperature range and winter is well on it's way..

Happy 6 month birthday, Jersi!
We love you so much.

5 comments:

Powell's Place said...

Cute! Has it really been six months? I'll be over in Northwood watching one of our friend's kids while they go to the game. If you're not doing anything, we should hang out-- perhaps go swing with the kids haha.

Ben and Rachel said...

I can't believe it! She IS a beautiful baby and I'm so glad that she has been easy for you guys. I hope our little guy is the same way! I can't believe it's already been 30 degrees there! Bundle up!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

I just want to squeeze her!

Sarah said...

Wow that is cold!! Happy Monthday to little Jersi--she's so cute. And I LOVE that hat!!

Nikki Nichols said...

Happy 1/2 birthday cutie!!! She has such adorable little outfits and she is the perfect combination of you and Jase!