Before.
After.
With all the shedding I have been doing since after the baby, I decided that I needed to get a haircut. Much better! I do kind of miss the long locks, but it was starting to look a little ratty at the ends. I'm not much for variety when it comes to my hair though, so I'm sure it will be long again in just a few months.
5 comments:
I was expecting a lot more to be gone for some reason haha. But you still chopped quite a bit off! Looks good.
Your hair looks great! I totally understand the shedding thing. Now that I am pregnant again my hair is finally getting back to it normal thickness, just in time for it to fall out again!
You are so cute. You could be bald and still be beautiful! I have always loved your curls though
It looks beautiful no matter how you have it!
Wow, I like it! How have you been? Your baby is getting so big! How's your cover? Made anything else since I left? I miss you!
Post a Comment