We were saying that if Anna was able to nurse, I could leave Jersi with her and Jersi probably wouldn't even know that I was gone. Seriously.
I love to see my two nephews, Frank Jr. and Christian. I feel like everytime I see them they've grown so much, but still stay as sweet as ever. They were always asking to hold Jersi.
Frank was so precious with Jersi. He knew just how to hold and support her, and she just loved being in his arms.
Christian loved to hold Jersi too. She could just stare at him all day long.
Mom and Jersi.
Frank and Anna took us to Whistler, Canada for a couple of days. It's only a five hour drive from Seattle and definately worth it. It has fantastic skiing in the winter, and has biking, hiking, swimming, etc.. in the summer. BEAUTIFUL!! One day all the boys went downhilling with rented mountain bikes. You basically take the gondolas up the mountains and bike down the same 'slopes' that you would ski down in the winter. I don't have any pictures, but when the boys came back they were covered with mud. I still haven't been able to get the mud out of Jase's jeans and shirt. Despite the fact that my brother came home with a huge bruise/scrap on his hip, and they all complained about being sore the next day, they said it was so much fun and will definately do it again.
6 comments:
What a fun trip! Jersi is getting some rolls on her; she looks super cute!
She's getting too big, too quickly! Looks like you guys had lots of fun in WA with your family.
That's so awesome that you were able to go out there with your whole family and that Jast could go too. Jersi is getting so big! I can't believe it.
Your fam is so cute! I haven't seen Anna in years! She looks great. So fun for you guys to all be together. I'm sure it was nice to have Jersi doting over someone else for a change?
Britta!!!! OH my gosh I often think about the two of you and wondered if you had had a little one yet! Jersi is so adorable and I LOVE the name! How fun to have a little girl. I am thinking this new one is a girl, but we will not know officially for another 3 weeks. It looks like you guys are doing so well and enjoying life. My husband, whom I don't think you ever met (Ryan), is planning on Dental school and will apply after this next semester and we are hoping to get into UNC so I am excited about that. Are you guys done in Michigan or still there for a while? Are you on facebook? Tell Jase I said hi and lots of well wishes. Donna and Ben are married and Megan Hendershot is getting married in November so that is exciting. Crazy how time has flown and we are now parents and "grown ups" I still feel like I am 16 :) but that's okay I think. You look great for having such a young little one! Keep posting and I will keep checking your blog out. Thanks for finding me!
What a fun trip! I went to Whistler with my family a few years ago and it was so much fun! Great skiing! I bet it was fun in the summer too. Jersi is ADORABLE.
Post a Comment