5.15.2008

Just call me Britta aka Interior Decorator

I was looking around at different stores for pillows to decorate my couch with and then I had a thought. Why not try my interior decoratoring skills and make some pillows! I've always wanted to go to school for interior decorating, so maybe this could be my start in the right direction. Thanks to my friend Trisha, I was able to work with one of the best sewers around! We went to the store, got the correct amount of fabric, and started sewing. I made two pillows; notice how I only took a picture of one. That's because I have never sewn anything in my life so the pillow that she left up to me to do is, well, shall I say, not as tailored looking. Either way, I love them! I plan to make two more pillows to put behind these smaller ones. They will be bigger and will have a different pattern that compliments this one. Thanks Trisha!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! I totally love it! We missed you guys while we were gone. We definitely need to get together next week.

Barb: said...

Great job on the pillows! Isn't house decorating so fun?